Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feeling grateful

Played around with some doily stamps awhile ago...took my time with masking and embossing.  Not sure if I loved the result, but it did get me out of my comfort zone.  It's a fitting card for my day, too- I spent the day with a very good friend at Stanford Women's Cancer Center as she got her twice-monthly chemo injection.  She's fighting the fight against breast cancer (second time around) and I'm her note-taker, patient advocate and encourager.  Not to mention we share alot of laughs and  get some really good girlfriend time in! Sometimes you just gotta make the best of whatever situation you're in, and I'm grateful to be with her.  She's a very strong woman and she will kick cancer's butt.....
Hope you have lots to be grateful for in your life too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment