Friday, May 18, 2012

Miss You

  A friend down the street from me just lost her battle with cancer this morning.  I was blessed to have known her and her family for a long time now.  I was very glad to have been able to say goodbye the day before, but so sad to lose her.  I know my neighborhood will not feel the same without her.....Life can be so bittersweet sometimes.  I'm sending love to Carolyn as she begins a new journey, prayers for her family as they navigate without her, and hopes that we all can remember to live life to the fullest :).

1 comment:

  1. What a simple but moving image. This is a real classic, and says it all so beautifully. I'm so sorry for your loss, but so impressed with your ability to not hesitate to put your feeling into creative energy. A wonderful example to us all.

    ReplyDelete